Wellington Zinefest Weekend
The community table is a free stall where one of our volunteers will sell other people's zines on their behalf.
Zinemakers can submit their zines to sell on this stall. In general we encourage people to have their own stalls - it's more fun! However putting your zines on the community table is ideal if you're:
- really anxious about stallholding, but also really want to show off your work,
- have only one or two small zines, and don't feel you can make use of an entire stall,
- from out of town but really want to be included.
The community table is exclusively for zines (we won't sell stickers, prints or other related materials), and we accept a maximum of three zines from each zinemaker.
To have your zines on the Community Table, you'll need to first get them to us. You can either:
- bring them to us on the day, at the start of the market, or
- post them to us at: Wellington Zinefest, 105 Rakau Road, Hataitai, Wellington 6021. Make sure they arrive in time!
You'll also need to tell us how much your zines cost. Our volunteer will keep track of all of the sales. Once the market's finished, we'll add up all of your sales and transfer the takings your bank account.
You can pick up your unsold zines at the end of the market.
Unfortunately, we don't have the capacity to return unsold zines through the post. Any unsold zines which haven't been collected at the end of the day will be added to the Wellington Zinefest zine library.
Register for the Community Table by filling out the form below: